Alumni, Research Technician,
- Lab Manager, Kevin White Laboratory
The White Lab
Department of Human Genetics
The University of Chicago
Knapp Center for Biomedical Discovery
900 East 57th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
Room KCBD 10240
Phone: (773) 834-0074
I am an experienced Lab Manager who specializes in molecular biology and am always ready to learn new techniques. Currently I am working with various human cell lines and am investigating enhancer activities within those cell lines.
- Towards higher-throughput membrane protein production for structural genomics initiatives.
- Sequences of versatile broad-host-range vectors of the RK2 family.
- Immunocytochemical localization of epidermal growth factor-receptor in early embryos
- Express primer generator tool for high throughput gene cloning and expression.