- Transcription Factor Networks In Drosophila Melanogaster
- Mixtures of opposing phosphorylations within hexamers precisely time feedback in the cyanobacterial circadian clock
- Intersection of population variation and autoimmunity genetics in human T cell activation
- Longitudinal analysis of microbial interaction between humans and the indoor environment
- Comparative Analysis of Regulatory Information and Circuits Across Distant Species
IGSB Core Member Jack Gilbert was honored by Crain’s Chicago Business as a proven leader in his field. Previous winners before their 40th birthday include Barack Obama, Nate Silver, and Kevin White.
With a contract with the National Cancer Institute (NCI), IGSB Core Investigator Robert Grossman will be Director of the Genomic Data Commons (GDC). This initiative will establish the nation’s most comprehensive computational facility to collect, standardize, store, and disseminate genomic information gathered by NCI. The GDC will provide an interactive system to expand access for scientists around the country, speed up collaborative research on projects at all scales, and lead to faster discoveries about cancer.
NIH funding to develop a Big Data traveling exhibition for science museums and schools was received as a result of a 1-year supplemental grant produced by IGSB Education & Outreach Director Barry Aprison for the Genes and Addiction NIDA Center for GWAS in Outbred Rats project. Abraham Palmer is PI of the NIDA Center program.
Seminars & Events